2020 Chapter Of OECD CRP Research Fellowships
OECD CRP Research Fellowships, 2020 is open for Open to nationals and lasting inhabitants of nations partaking in the Co-usable Research Program. The grant permits PhD, Post Doctorate level programm(s) in the field of Agriculture and Food, fisheries, Forestry instructed at Institutions in another part nations of the Co-usable Research Program. The due date of the scholarhip is September 10, 2019
The Co-employable Research Program’s principle objective is to reinforce logical learning and give significant logical data and guidance that will educate future approach choices identified with the reasonable utilization of regular assets, in the territories of sustenance, horticulture, woods and fisheries. The target and work of the Program are tied down in both a strategy and logical condition in the fields of sustenance, horticulture, ranger service and fisheries, which, like never before, have a multidisciplinary nature. This happens to react to the shifted requests from a scope of partner bunches with interests in these fields, and to consider that the world is globalized and sustenance creation frameworks are interlinked.
Degree Level: The Scholarship offers PhD, Post Doc, Conferences and Travel Grants
Accessible Subjects: The grant is accessible for research in normal assets challenge and manageability by and by and the nourishment change.
Grant Benefits: The grant is partialu supported. Euro 400-450 every week alongside movement and different stipends.
Eligible Nationalities: Australia, Germany, Norway, Austria, Hungary, Sloval Republic, Belgium, Ireland, Spain, Canada, Italy, Sweden, Chile, Japan, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Korea, UK, Denmark, Latvia, USA, Estonia, Netherlands, Finland, New Zealand.
Eligibility Criteria: The Applicant should:
Applicants must be working in an institution located in a country that currently participates in the OECD Co-operative Research Programme (CRP), and the collaborating host institution must be located in another participating country.
- be holding nationality from one of the above mentioned countries.
- should have a Ph.D. or equivalent expertise.
- Applicants should have at least four years of postdoctoral training.
- The successful applicants should have a contract with his/her employer, who should ensure their employment after completion of the fellowship.
- If the candidate has received the award already, he/she can apply for the second award only after 5 years after the year of their first fellowship.
Applications must be submitted in English using the on-line application form, with all relevant fields completed and detailed descriptions given where necessary2 (see sample applications for our previous themes : example 1, example 2 and example 3). Applicants must attach their CV (see sample CV) and a list of their publications written during the last five years. Please note that CVs will be passed on to the members of the Scientific Advisory Body who will assess the applications.
To apply for a Research Fellowship Award, please consult the following documents:
- Guidelines and Conditions for CRP Research Fellowship Awards
- Selection Criteria for CRP Fellowship Awards
- Research Themes of the Co-operative Research Programme
- Sample fellowship applications: Theme 1; Theme 2; Theme 3
- Sample CV
- Sample invitation letter
- PDF Fellowship Application form
Deadline: 10 September