TMCF – Walmart Foundation First Generation Scholarships, 2019 is open for USA nationals. The grant permits Bachelor level programm(s) in the field of subjects offered by chosen organizations instructed at USA Universities chose instructive institutitons in USA. The due date of the scholarhip is May 26, 2019
The Thurgood Marshall College Fund (TMCF) and the Walmart Foundation are glad to offer money related help to exceptional first-year understudies going to one of the freely upheld Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) and Predominantly Black Institutions (PBIs) inside the TMCF 47 part school organize.
Qualification Level: Bachelors Degree programs are availabel under this grant.
Accessible Subjects: Programs offered by chosen USA Universities
Grant Benefits: Selected researchers will get a one-year grant up to $6,200 for the 2019-2020 scholarly school year which can be utilized to take care of the expenses of educational cost and charges, on-grounds food and lodging, and required reading material acquired from part schools. The grant will be dispensed in the fall and spring semesters at $3,100 per semester.
Eligible Nationals: USA Nationals Only
- Be a first-generation college student
- Be a graduating high-school senior
- Be accepted and enrolled as a full-time freshman student at one of TMCF’s 47 member-schools
- Have a high school grade point average of 2.5 or higher
- Be recommended by a high school counselor
- Demonstrate outstanding financial need
- Have demonstrated leadership ability through a variety of measures
- Be a U.S. Citizen or legal permanent resident with a valid permanent resident card
Application Procedure: To apply, create or log in to your TMCF Account. Once you have signed up or logged in, you can complete the TMCF | Walmart Foundation First-Generation Scholarship application.
Deadline: This application will close on May 26, 2019 (11:59 PM EST).