Anant Fellowships in India
Anant Fellowships in India 2019 is open for International Students . The grant permits Masters level programm(s) in the field of Architecture, Designing, Environmental Sciences, Urban Planning instructed at Anant National University . The due date of the scholarhip is Varies
Anant Fellowship has been cautiously curated and organized to set you up to roll out exponential improvement – inside yourself, to the nation, and to the world. Scholarly meticulousness and power have been joined with direct, experiential disclosure to make an impartial harmony among hypothesis and praxis, among guidance and experimentation, and between paced-learning and open-finished revelation.
The Fellowship is available to understudies and experts from all expert and instructive foundations with an inclination to those from the controls of engineering, structure, arranging, natural science, and building, common and development designing, IT, sociologies and humanities.
Degree Level: The cooperation is for Masters qualification program at Anand National University.
Accessible Subjects: Scholarship is accessible for subjects of Environmental science, urban arranging, planning, engineering.
- Applicants of Anant Fellowships in India, 2019 can be of any field but preference will be given to those with a background in designing, environmental science, urban planning, architecture.
- Applicants must have completed their undergraduate degree from recognized universities successfully.
- Applicants should have a post-professional experience of at least 2 years.
- Candidates applying for Anant Fellowships in India, 2019 must have a good academic and extracurricular record.
- Applications are encouraged from students of the fields of pol. science, geography, sociology, geology, geophysics, sustainability, climate policy, economics, ecology, heritage conservation.
Further profile of the fellowship here