Chatham House – Robert Bosch Stiftung Academy Fellowship
Chatham House – Robert Bosch Stiftung Academy Fellowship, 2019 is open for Sub Saharan African Students . The grant permits PhD level programm(s) in the field of Political and Economic Development in Africa instructed at South African Institute of International Affairs. The due date of the scholarhip is April 29, 2019
Degree Level: Scholarship is accessible for PhD Scholarship.
Advantages incorporate full access to the Academy’s Leadership Program, Alumni Program, 5-year complimentary Chatham House enrollment and Academy Associate status (granted upon the fruitful consummation of the partnership). Colleagues additionally approach the staff bottle giving complimentary tea, espresso and lunch and a lot more advantages intended to suit your very own way of life. Humble arrangement is additionally made for the expenses of movement, hands on work, and conceivable production costs.
The successful applicants of Chatham House – Robert Bosch Stiftung Academy Fellowship, 2019 will receive:
- Monthly stipend of GBP 2,295.
- Relocation costs.
- Fieldwork expenses.
- Publication costs.
Eligible Nationalities: Students from SUb Saharan African Countries are eligible to apply.
This fellowship is open to citizens of countries in Sub-Saharan Africa comprising of Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, DRC, Republic of Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, South Africa, South Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
Applications will also be accepted from applicants holding dual nationality which includes one of these countries.
- Applicants from Sub-Saharan African countries are eligible to apply.
- Selected applicants will get the opportunity to participate in the Academy’s Leadership Programme.
- He/She will build links with policy and academic communities in Central Europe and Africa.
- The fellowship is intended for future leaders, researchers, and decision-makers.
- Applicants will conduct a research project of their own design.
- With an emphasis on political and economic development in Central Europe and Africa.
- During the course of the fellowship, the applicant may conduct a research trip.
- He/She will get to spend time at the German Council on Foreign Relations in Berlin.
- To apply, please complete the application form and submit electronic copies of the following documents:
- Scanned copy of the photo page of your passport (to confirm you meet the nationality requirements)
- Interviews will be conducted in May/June 2019 via Skype.
Deadline: 29 April 2019