MRS Bulletin Postdoctoral Publication Prize At University of Cambridge
MRS Bulletin Postdoctoral Publication Prize, 2019 – University of Cambridge is open for UK nationals as it were. The grant permits Post Doctorate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects educated at University of Cambridge . The due date of the scholarhip is July 31, 2019
The MRS Bulletin Postdoctoral Publication Prize perceives postdoctoral analysts for their scholarly legitimacy and for their capacity to exhibit viable composition and interchanges through an enthusiasm for logical distributions. Competitors should indicate guarantee for future logical commitments and grant in the expansive materials field just as showed enthusiasm for logical composition and interchanges.
Degree level: The prize is for postdoc understudies
Accessible subjects: Any subject
- 2000 cash award
- Profile published in MRS Bulletin
- Complimentary one-year membership in Materials Research Society
- Invitation to publish in MRS Bulletin
- Recognition at MRS Fall Meeting, Boston
Eligibile Nationalities: Only UK Nationals
- Applicant must not be current members of the MRS.
- Applicants should be postdoctoral researchers/scholars while applying at least 6 months after receiving their Ph.D.
- Candidates applying for University of Cambridge – MRS Bulletin Postdoctoral Publication Prize, 2019 must be interested in science writing and communications and/or scientific publications.
Nominations and self-nominations are permitted, and should include:
- Cover letter/one-page statement
- 2. Resume/CV, including list of publications
- 3–6 samples of published work
- One of the following (no more than one page, including a figure, if needed):
- a. Perspective-type news article
- b. Proposal (extended abstract) for review article
All materials must be submitted in one email to BulletinPrize@mrs.org. Please use this same email address for additional questions.
Deadline: July 31st, 2019