2019 Chapter Of Bond University/ India Excellence Scholarship in Australia
Bond University/India Excellence Scholarship in Australia, 2019 is open for Indian Students. The grant permits Postgraduate, Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects instructed at Bond University . The due date of the scholarhip is May 24, 2019
Qualification Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate
Accessible Subject: Scholarships is accessible for any subject educated in University.
Grant Benefits: AUD$10,000 educational cost expense.
Qualified Nationalities: India
To be considered, applicants must:
- Have already received an offer from Bond University to commence either an undergraduate or postgraduate degree. Students who have not yet received an offer can apply via the Bond University Online Application Form.The following programs are not eligible for consideration for scholarships – Master of Psychology, Study Abroad and Exchange Programs, Bachelor of Medical Studies and Doctor of Physiotherapy.
- Be a citizen of India and currently residing outside of Australia. Those studying English at Bond University College as part of a packaged Offer are still eligible to apply.
- Have outstanding academic ability.
- Complete and submit the India Excellence Scholarship Application Form by the scholarship application closing date relevant to chosen starting semester.
- Not have already commenced undergraduate or postgraduate studies at Bond University.
Students must complete the Bond University Online Application Form to receive their program offer before applying for this scholarship.
Once an offer has been received, students must complete the India Excellence Scholarship Application Form. The form must be completed in full and returned to firstname.lastname@example.org by the relevant application closing date.