PhD Scholarships in Molecular Biosciences at University of Queensland Australia
PhD Scholarships in Molecular Biosciences at University of Queensland Australia 2019 is open for International Students . The grant permits PhD level programm(s) in the field of Molecular Biosciences educated at University of Queensland . The due date of the scholarhip is May 15, 2019
Degree Level: Scholarship is accessible for PhD Degree.
Accessible Subject: Molecular Biosciences
Grant Benefits: RTP Scholarship NON-BANDED adding up to $27,596.
Eligibile Nationalities: Australian and Internaional understudies
- The applicants should be eligible for Ph.D. at the University of Queensland.
- The candidates who have good communication skills, strong academic record, and published output are welcome to apply.
- The applicants should have a research master’s degree and a master’s degree with a GPA of 5.65 on the 7-point UQ scale and a postgraduate degree with GPA of 5 on the 7-point UQ scale.
- The applicants for Ph.D. Candidates, University of Queensland, 2019 will be assessed based on thesis not exceeding 80,000 words.
- The award is based on the unconditional offer for a Ph.D. program in at UQ.
Deadline: 15 May 2019