SERB-National Post Doctoral Fellowship India
SERB-National Post Doctoral Fellowship India 2019 is open For Indian Students as it were. The grant permits Post
Doctorate level programm(s) in the field of Science and Engineering educated at India Universities Any Indian
perceived scholarly foundations, national research centers and perceived R and D establishments. The due date of
the scholarhip is Varies
The SERB-National Post Doctoral Fellowship (N-PDF) is meant to distinguish roused youthful scientists and give them
backing to doing research in boondocks zones of science and designing. The colleagues will work under a tutor, and
it is trusted that this preparation will give them a stage to create as an autonomous specialist.
Degree Level: The Scholarship is for Post Doctoral qualification
Accessible Subject: Research in boondocks zones of science and building
Eligible Nationalities: Only Indian Students
- The applicant should be an Indian citizen.
- The applicant must have obtained Ph.D./M.D./M.S. degree from a recognized University. Those who have submitted their PhD/M.D/M.S thesis and are awaiting award of the degree are also eligible to apply. However, such candidates, if selected, will be offered lower fellowship amount till they qualify the eligible degree.
- The upper age limit for the fellowship is 35 years at the time of the submission of application, age will be calculated by taking the date of closure of the respective call. Age relaxation of 5 (five) years will be given to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Physically Challenged & Women candidates.
- NPDF can be availed only once by a candidate in his/her career.
- Mentor must hold a regular academic / research position in a recognized institution in India. Should hold Ph.D. degree in Science or Engineering.
- A mentor shall not have more than two SERB NPDF fellows at any given time.
- Aspirants of NPDF, ECRA and CRG (EMR) can submit their proposal only once in a calendar year in any one of these schemes.
For successful online submission of the application the following points may be noted:
- Applicants should first register into the online website www.serbonline.in click here to register
- After log-in, applicants are required to fill all the mandatory fields in Profile Detail section under User Profile, which includes Bio data, photo, Institute Address, etc.
- Details including Project Title (max 500 characters), Project summary (max 3000 characters), Keywords (max 6), Objectives of the proposal (max 1500 characters), Expected output and outcome of the proposal (max 1500 characters) should be provided online at the time of submission of the application.
- Work Methodology and Research plan has to be uploaded in single PDF file not more than 3 pages (max 10 MB).
- For details one may visit http://serbonline.in/SERB/npdf?HomePage=New
Documents Required (in PDF) Should be in Prescribed Format:
- Biodata (under user profile section) Download template
- Age Proof Certificate.
- Qualification Certificate.
- Category Certificate (in case of Age Relaxation).
- Undertaking Certificate by the applicant Download template
- Endorsement Certificate from the Mentor & Host Institute Download template
- Short CV of the mentor (see online portal for its format).