2019 STIBET Scholarships for international students At University of Oldenburg
STIBET Scholarships for global understudies (last postulation) University of Oldenburg 2019 is open for International Students . The grant permits Bachelor, Masters, PhD level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects educated at University of Oldenburg . The due date of the scholarhip is June 18, 2019
The International Office can grant grants for worldwide understudies for the completing period of their degree program, supported by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD). The grants are worth up to 400 EUR every month for a span of 3 to 4 months.
Degree Level: All degree programs at the college
Grant Benefits: If a fruitful candidate has one or a few understudy occupations which furnish him with a pay of in excess of 450 euros for each prior month assesses, the grant will be diminished by the sum that surpasses the farthest point of 450 Euro (necessity from the DAAD).
Eligible Nationalities: International students are eligible
- Expected to graduate during the summer semester 2019
- Residence permit for the purpose of study (§16)
- Monthly income during scholarship payment must be no higher than 450 EUR
All international students who are likely to finish their degree programme at the University of Oldenburg in the summer semester (Sommersemester) 2019 are eligible to apply. Good academic performance as well as financial need are required; voluntary work inside or outside the university is desired but not mandatory.
- Academic achievement
- Proof of expected graduation in the summer semester 2019
- Financial need
- Desirable: work commitment on a voluntary basis
You need to submit Application form along with required documents.
- Filled application form
- Motivation letter (Reason for applying, topic of your thesis, time plan for completion, etc.)
- Transcript with grade average
- Enrolment certificate
- Copy of the residence permit from your passport
- If available yet: A copy of the registration of the thesis with the Examinations Office
- If available: Proof of voluntary work (brief confirmation is sufficient)
- If you are married: Information about your family’s overall income, including proof, if available
- Letter of recommendation from the supervisor of your thesis
In this recommendation letter your supervisor should answer the following questions: How did you get to know the applicant? How would you judge the applicant’s performance in your seminars? How much does the applicant’s thesis fit his/her profile? What result do you expect from the applicant’s thesis? When is the applicant roughly going to finish his/her thesis and/or other exams? How would you describe the applicant’s personality?
The letter of recommendation must be submitted in a closed envelope or sent by e-mail by the supervisor to email@example.com
Deadline: June 18, 2019.