International Postgraduate Research Award (IPRA) in Australia, 2019, Central Queensland University
Global Postgraduate Research Award (IPRA) in Australia, 2019, Central Queensland University is open for
International Students (other than Australia and New Zealand). The grant permits Masters level programm(s) in the
field of All Subjects educated at Central Queensland University . The due date of the scholarhip is August 31, 2019
A Commonwealth Government Award giving 330 new grants every year which empowers universal understudies to
embrace a postgraduate research capability in Australia and increase involvement with driving Australian scientists.
Worldwide postgraduate research competitors are qualified to apply for either the International Postgraduate
Research Scholarship or the International Postgraduate Research Award. The International Postgraduate Research
Scholarship qualifies the beneficiary for full installment of educational cost expenses and wellbeing spread for a
predetermined period. The International Postgraduate Research Award qualifies the beneficiary professionally
recompense, migration and restricting remittances and an examination bolster concede, anyway does not cover
educational cost charges related with enrolment. Applications for International honors close toward the finish of August every year.
Degree Level: Scholarship is for Masters qualification programm
Accessible subject: All subjects educated at focal queensland college at bosses level
Eligible nationalities: International students from any country except Australia and New Zealand are eligible.
Scholarship Benefits: Australian Postgraduate Award which will offer a living stipend of $27,596 per annum along with relocation and binding allowance.
The International Postgraduate Research Award entitles the recipient to a living allowance, relocation and binding allowances and a research support grant, however does not cover tuition fees associated with enrolment. Applications for International awards close at the end of August each year.
Eligibility Criteria: The applicant should be:
- An international student
- The applicants should not be citizens of Australia or New Zealand or Australian permanent residents.
- The candidates should be eligible for the research training program.
- The applicants should meet international student visa requirements.
- The candidates are expected to commence full-time at CQUniversity in a research higher degree program.
- The applicants for Central Queensland University – International Postgraduate Research Award (IPRA) in Australia, 2019 should not have a research doctorate degree or a research masters degree (if applying for a research masters degree).
- The candidates should be commencing full-time research higher degree for the first time at an Australian University.