University of Kent offers The First 500 funding for UK/EU/International Students, UK
College of Kent offers The First 500 subsidizing for UK/EU/International Students, UK is open for International Students . The grant permits Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects educated at University of Kent . The due date of the scholarhip is October 31, 2019
Certificate Level: Undergraduate
Accessible Subject: This Scholarship is accessible for every one of the subjects instructed in the college.
Grant Benefits: £2,000 for every time of study.
Qualified Nationalities: Open to candidates from any nation.
- One scholarship is available each year
- Both full-time and part-time students are eligible to apply
- Home, EU, and Overseas students are eligible to apply
To be eligible to apply for the scholarship, applicants must:
- Have attained AAB from three A Levels or equivalent (i.e. 340 points or higher)
- Be entering Stage 1 of their undergraduate degree in September 2019
- Have made their application to the University of Kent via UCAS
- Have made a firm acceptance to study at Kent by 31 August 2019.
Applicants not eligible to apply for the scholarship are those:
- Who have attained the required qualifications for the Kent Scholarship for Academic Excellence: https://www.kent.ac.uk/scholarships/search/FNADACEX1901
- Are in receipt of need-based financial aid.
- Are current students at The University of Kent
The scholarship will not be paid during a Year Abroad or a Year in Industry placement.
Application Procedure: There is no application form to complete. If you have applied to the University of Kent and have attained the qualifications and grades required for the scholarship, your scholarship will be confirmed via your KentVision portal in early September 2019.