2020 Chapter Of Purdue University Lillian Gilbreth Postdoctoral Fellowships in US
Purdue University Lillian Gilbreth Postdoctoral Fellowships in US, 2020 is open for International Students . The
concede grants Post Doctorate level programm(s) in the field of Engineering educated at Purdue University . The due
date of the scholarhip is December 6, 2019
Testament Level: Postdoctoral
Open Subject: Engineering
Allow Benefits: (Fully Funded) Gilbreth Fellows are assigned for a two-year term, and get a yearly stipend of $60,000
and points of interest. A $5,000 surrender is in like manner obliged capable improvement, for instance, going to
gatherings or workshops and are trained for their future academic callings through an arrangement of tasks.
Qualified Nationalities: Scholarship is open for worldwide understudies.
- Can be a citizen of any country.
- Must have completed Ph.D. less than two years ago at the time fellowship application deadline or must be in the final year of the Ph.D. programme.
- Ph.D. must be in a field that is closely aligned with the research interest of Lillian Gilbreth Postdoctoral Fellowship.
The application process for 2018-2019 is closed. For future reference, application materials include an application and the following items:
- Cover letter describing how the Gilbreth Fellowship will help the candidates progress toward their goals in Engineering academia.
- Curriculum Vitae including list of publications.
- One-page research statement that includes goals and significance of proposed interdisciplinary work and suggests potential Purdue engineering faculty members who can be co-advisors.
- A one-page essay on their proposed broader impact through education/outreach/engagement.
- Three letters of recommendation that include detailed assessments of (a) the candidate’s qualifications and (b) potential for success in academia through scholarly research and broader impact through research/education/engagement.