Mathematics Undergraduate Merit Scholarships at University of California, Los Angeles 2019 Edition
Science Undergraduate Merit Scholarships at University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) in US, 2019 is open for International Students . The give licenses Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of Mathematics instructed at University of California . The due date of the scholarhip is November 30, 2019
Capability Level: Undergraduate
Open Subject: Mathematics
Allow Benefits: (Fully Funded) The give takes care of instructive expense costs similarly as nourishment and hotel.
Qualified Nationalities: Scholarship is open for worldwide understudies.
- 12th grader applying to UCLA for admission in Fall of 2018.
- Outstanding academic record and standardized test scores (TOEFL and SAT/ACT).
- Evidence of exceptional background and promise in mathematics. Such evidence may include one of the following:
- placing in the top 25% in the U.S.A. Mathematics Olympiad (USAMO) or comparable (International Mathematics Olympiad level) performance on a similar national competition, or
- advanced (upper-division college level) coursework, or
- original research work in mathematics.
- Applicant must also submit the official UCLA admissions application by its deadline http://www.admission.ucla.edu/infoprospective.htm.
- To apply, please fill out the Merit Scholarship application on Mathprograms.org by November 30, of the current year.