Gordon Signy Fellowships, 2019 Chapter
Gordon Signy Fellowships, 2019 is open for . The give licenses Bachelor, Masters, PhD, Post Doctorate level programm(s) in the field of Pathalogy taught at . The due date of the scholarhip is
The purpose of the Gordon Signy Fellowship is to propel the open prosperity and the general prosperity by empowering the improvement of anatomic and clinical pathology in all perspectives, especially in the making countries. It is the point of the Fellowship to offer opportunities to pathologists to look at in countries other than their very own and to return to their countries of cause with new capacities to help their patients.
Degree Level: Scholarship is for Bachelors, Masters, PhD or Post Doc Programms
Open Subjects: Pathology
Give Benefits: The Fellowship gives a respect of US $5,000 payable in two parts, the primary US $4,500 close to the beginning of a period of concentrate and US interminable supply of Fellows’ reports of their experiences (see thing 11 underneath). For getting ready periods outperforming 89 days, and at the watchfulness of the Regents of the Fellowship, a respect of up to US $7,500 may be given. A support of Fellowship will be issued to each Fellow after the last Fellowship Award portion.
Eligible Nationalities: Students from any country can apply.
Eligibility Criteria: The Fellowship is open to pathologists from all countries. Applicants must be living in their country of origin or their country of permanent residence at the time of the application. For applications where residency is unclear, the Regents may require proof of residency for any individual applicant (this may include a driver’s license or other form of government identification; electrical, telephone or other utility bills; or letters of certification from a governmental office).
- Candidates should submit a letter of acceptance from the training director.
- Letter of reference from a teacher, supervisor, mentor or faculty.
- Copies of the candidate’s Medical Degree and Certificate of Training.
- Candidate should also submit a disclosure of support from which he/she will be receiving the financial support other than the fellowship.
- A detailed curriculum vitae which should include name and address, current employment, education, memberships and other details of the candidate.
See further detailed procedure in scholarship link
Deadline: 30th June 2019