Dame Margaret Clark Scholarships at Victoria University of Wellington in New Zealand 2019 Chapter
Lady Margaret Clark Scholarships at Victoria University of Wellington in New Zealand, 2019 is open for International Students . The grant permits Masters level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects educated at Victoria University of Wellington . The due date of the scholarhip is
Qualification Level: Masters
Accessible Subjects: Political Science and International Relations
Grant Benefits: Each Scholarship is esteemed at NZ 5,000
Qualified Nationalities: All nationalities are qualified to apply.
- Master’s by thesis students (120 points)
- Have completed an honours degree in political science or international relations or a cognate discipline providing appropriate preparation for the completion a Master’s thesis and be enrolled in a full year (120 point) Master’s thesis in political science or international relations at Victoria University of Wellington.
- Taught Masters students (180 points):
- Be enrolled in a full year (180 point) taught Masters in political science or international relations at Victoria University of Wellington.
Applicants along with the scholarship application form must attach one-page research proposal (for applicants undertaking Master’s by Thesis).
Candidates with Tertiary Qualifications from an Institution other than Victoria University of Wellington must:
- have applied for, or intend to apply for, admission to the Master’s programme. This may be done at the same time as applying for this scholarship.
- have attached certified copies of academic transcripts, degrees and diplomas to this application form.
- have requested referee to send the completed reference directly to the Scholarships Office by the 1st of December.