University of Salzburg Research Fellowships in Austria 2019 Chapter
School of Salzburg Research Fellowships in Austria, 2019 is open for Austria, EU Countries. The concede grants Fellowship, Research level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Austria, University of Salzburg . The due date of the scholarhip is July 15, 2019
Capability Level: Master, PhD, Post Doc
Open Subjects: Scholarships is available for any subject taught in University.
Concede Benefits: Monthly € 600.
Qualified Nationalities: Austria and EU Countries.
- Post graduate (excluding Baccalaureate)
- Austrian citizenship or equivalent of EU citizenship according to §4 StudFG (in german)
- The additional average monthly income within the term of the fellowship must not exceed € 841.– (net)
- The research fellowship has to be used to finance a scientific project (either already underway or newly introduced by the applicant) arranged by an organisational unit of the University of Salzburg e.g. Department.
- The scientific project has to be carried out in the context of a dissertation, the registration of the dissertation and a positive assessment of the disposition are necessary.
- Application for another grant for the same project will be considered on a case-by-case basis only.